The Development Director is responsible for taking land development from concept to reality. They drive the development process and have in depth experience in project accountability from site selection through the entitlement process, as well as managing stakeholder relationships including health solution operators.
- Travel to new markets and serve as point of contact with partner agencies, community organizations, political officials, utilities and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with legal team to secure and purchase the land.
- Work with communities and outside resources to help secure government incentives in order to economically purchase the land.
- Work with selected development consultants and vendors to coordinate due diligence on sites.
- Manage the status and timeline of all tasks and deadlines for each of our projects including zoning and economic development meetings.
- Develop design criteria and program for the building and site along with the project architect, general contractor and building end-users.
- Lead the entitlement process by garnering municipal project support and organizing incentive efforts with consultants.
- Manage project budget from site selection through financing for construction, scope, schedule and design/build process.