The Administrative Assistant provides overall support to the leadership team and staff that includes schedule coordination and communication, administrative projects and tasks, and logistical planning.
The part you'll play:
- Responsible for administrative duties such as managing calendars, updating reports, scheduling travel and meetings, and filing.
- Manage communication for executives, including phone messages, mail, email, etc.
- Prepare visitor meeting agendas and schedule visitor travel arrangements.
- Plan and coordinate client meetings, internal and external events.
- Serve as liaison and central point of information on behalf of managers and directors with other departments and external organizations; provides information, provides status updates, and assists with the coordination of activities.
- Conduct research, draft and edit written reports, and assist with the development of materials for presentations, meetings and projects.
- Works with leadership teams to understand goals and main points of a project and use that information to research possibilities.
- Offer improvements or ideas that add value to processes in order to streamline workflow.